The French women’s team for the European Games – Carolann Heduit, Aline Friess, and Lorette Charpy
If you’re like me, you’ve probably spent the last week screaming about the FIG deciding to host the inaugural Junior World Championships at the exact same time as the European Games, and you’re probably freaking out about how you’re going to figure your life out so you don’t have to miss any of the action at either meet.
To help with the confusion and stress that is being a gymnastics fan, I put together a watch guide with a full schedule for both competitions including links on how and where to follow along. We’ll also have full previews for both meets coming out later today!
Let us know if there’s anything else you’d like to see on here and we’ll be happy to add it.
JUNIOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS | June 27-30
The FIG will add daily highlight clips and live stream event finals on YouTube, and once the competition is complete, they’ll upload all qualification videos to their YouTube channel as well. Event finals will also stream on the Olympic Channel.
Qualifications will only be streamed live on the LOC website, but this will be geo-blocked and viewable only in Hungary, so you’ll need a VPN if you want to watch outside the country.
All times below are local. Györ is 6 hours ahead of ET and 9 hours ahead of PT.
June 27 (10 am-9:30 pm) – MAG All-Around Final, Team Final, and EF Qualifications [stream]
- Subdivision 1 (10-12:15 pm) – Austria, Canada, Colombia, Great Britain, Hungary, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine, United States, Vietnam
- Subdivision 2 (1:15-3:30 pm) – Argentina, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Ecuador, France, Japan, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Uzbekistan
- Subdivision 3 (4-6:15 pm) – Bulgaria, Chinese Taipei, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Israel, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, South Africa, South Korea, Sweden, Syria, Turkey
- Subdivision 4 (7:15-9:30 pm) – Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Iran, Italy, Latvia, Panama, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia
June 28 (10 am-9:30 pm) – WAG All-Around Final, Team Final, and EF Qualifications [stream]
- Subdivision 1 (10-11:45 am) – Finland, Great Britain, Hungary, Iceland, Mongolia, Poland, Slovakia, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, United States
- Subdivision 2 (12-1:45 pm) – Belgium, Greece, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Malta, Panama, Peru, Russia, Spain
- Subdivision 3 (2:30-4:15 pm) – Argentina, Australia, Chinese Taipei, Ecuador, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Uzbekistan
- Subdivision 4 (4:30-6:15 pm) – Belarus, Bulgaria, Colombia, Denmark, France, Germany, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Singapore, Sweden
- Subdivision 5 (7-8:45 pm) – Azerbaijan, Brazil, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Guatemala, Japan, Portugal
June 29 (2-5:50 pm) – Event Finals [stream]
- Women’s Vault and Uneven Bars
- Men’s Floor, Pommels, and Rings
June 30 (2-5:50 pm) – Event Finals [stream]
- Women’s Beam and Floor
- Men’s Vault, Parallel Bars, and High Bar
EUROPEAN GAMES | June 27-30
The Olympic Channel is also streaming the European Games. They have ten channels dedicated to coverage, and right now, it looks like gymnastics will be on channel 2 for qualifications, and channel 1 for the all-around and event finals.
All times below are local. Minsk is 7 hours ahead of ET and 10 hours ahead of PT.
June 27 (1-8 pm) – MAG and WAG Qualifications [stream]
- MAG Subdivision 1 (1-4 pm) – Cyprus, Finland, Great Britain, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Poland, Russia, Ukraine
- WAG Subdivision 1 (1-4 pm) – Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, France, Great Britain, Ireland, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Ukraine
- MAG Subdivision 2 (5-8 pm) – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Lithuania, Norway, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey
- WAG Subdivision 2 (5-8 pm) – Austria, Belgium, Georgia, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Latvia, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey
June 29 (2-4:30 pm) – MAG and WAG All-Around Finals [stream]
June 30 (1-4:35 pm) – MAG and WAG Event Finals [stream]